New Delhi: The auspicious event of the Chaitra Navratri pageant is about to start this yr from April 13. The 9-day lengthy pageant will culminate with Ram Navami on April 21. Ardetn Devi followers eagerly watch for the pageant and pray to Goddess Shakti – a type of Maa Durga – throughout these 9 days.
Majorly, the pageant of Navratri is well known twice a yr—Chaitra Navratri throughout the springtime and Sharad Navratri, which takes place forward of the autumn. According to the Gregorian calendar, the Chaitra Navratri pageant takes place within the months of March-April annually.
The Ghatasthapana puja, Chandra Darshan will happen on April 13, 2021 – the primary day of Chaitra Navratri.
Ghatasthapana Puja Timings:
Chaitra Ghatasthapana on Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Ghatasthapana Muhurat – 05:58 AM to 10:14 AM
Duration – 04 Hours 16 Mins
Ghatasthapana Abhijit Muhurat – 11:56 AM to 12:47 PM
Duration – 00 Hours 51 Mins
Ghatasthapana Muhurta falls on Pratipada Tithi
Pratipada Tithi Begins – 08:00 AM on Apr 12, 2021
Pratipada Tithi Ends – 10:16 AM on Apr 13, 2021
(As per drikpanchang.com)
1. Navratri Day 1(April 13) – Ghatasthapana, Chandra Darshan, Shailputri Puja
2. Navratri Day 2 (April 14) – Dwitiya, Sindhara Dooj, Brahmacharini Puja
3. Navratri Day 3 (April 15) – Tritiya, Gauri Puja, Saubhagya Teej, Chandraghanta Puja
4. Navratri Day 4 (April 16) – Chaturthi, Kushmanda Puja, Vinayaka Chaturthi
5. Navratri Day 5 (Apri 17) – Panchami, Naag Puja, Lakshmi Panchami, Skandamata Puja
6. Navratri Day 6 (April 18) – Shashthi, Skanda Sashti, Yamuna Chhath, Katyayani Puja
7. Navratri Day 7 (April 19) – Saptami, Maha Saptami, Kalratri Puja
8. Navratri Day 8 (April 20) – Ashtami, Durga Ashtami, Mahagauri Puja, Annapurna Ashtami, Sandhi Puja
9. Navratri Day 9 (April 21) – Navami, Ram Navami
10. Navratri Day 10 (April 22) – Dashami, Navratri Parana
Nine completely different types of Maa Durga are prayed to on these 9 festive days. Keeping the rise in circumstances of lethal novel coronavirus pandemic in thoughts, it’s advisable to take care of social distancing and carrying of masks.
Also, one should keep away from giant gatherings, wash fingers frequently and maintain a sanitiser helpful to remain shielded from the COVID-19 virus.
Here’s wishing everybody a really pleased Chaitra Navratri 2021!