Be it the insanely good-looking Johnny Depp, sporting a cropped soccer tee within the 1984 film, Nightmare on Elm Street, or legendary singer Prince flaunting his midriff in a crop prime throughout his stage performances within the ’80s and ’90s. These men certainly redefined vogue and introduced in a revolution with their fashion which obtained adopted by hundreds of thousands. Talking about 2021 and now we have a slew of male vogue influencers and fashions on Instagram, who are sporting the crop prime like a professional and giving us fashion classes too. Here’s what fashion consultants suppose.
Johnny Depp wore a crop prime within the 1984 film, Nightmare on Elm Street.
“Crop tops are trending currently. Be it, men or women, if they know how to style it right, they can pull off the look with ease. I personally would want more men to try crop tops in summer. They are cool and trendy and a bit of skin show doesn’t hurt for men too,” says designer Anvita Sharma.
“I am personally a big fan of crop tops for men. But it won’t look good on all body types. Men with a little paunch can skin this tee unless you are absolutely fine with embracing your belly fat,” provides stylist Vikram Seth.
How to fashion it proper
1. Wear unfastened-fitted crop tops together with your huge-legged jeans or pants.
2. High-waisted jeans or pants look finest with crop tops.
3. For a informal look, fashion your crop prime with a bucket hat or headscarves and pa sneakers to complete off the look.
4. Don’t overlook to shave or trim the hair round your midriff, the world is not concerned about seeing the expansion of your hair round your stomach button.
5. Accessorize the look nicely with some beads or neckpieces to make a assertion.