As Delhi continues to report large spike in single-day Covid circumstances, the Delhi authorities has issued a recent set of tips and restrictions to curb the unfold of coronavirus.
This comes after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal dominated out the opportunity of a lockdown in Delhi earlier within the day whereas saying new restrictions will likely be applied within the nationwide capital quickly.
These new guidelines will likely be in place until April 30.
- All sorts of social, political, sporting, leisure, educational, cultural, and spiritual festivals and gatherings in Delhi will likely be prohibited in Delhi
- All swimming swimming pools to stay shut throughout the nationwide capital barring these the place athletes are coaching for nationwide and worldwide occasions
- Only 20 folks will likely be allowed to attend funerals and 50 will likely be allowed at weddings
- Restaurants and bars throughout Delhi to function at 50% of their seating capability
- Buses will likely be allowed to run with solely 50% of the seating capability whereas metros should guarantee solely 50% of the coaches are stuffed at a time
- Sporting occasion will likely be allowed in stadium however no viewers will likely be allowed
- Cinema, theaters and multiplexes will run at 50% capability
- All colleges, faculties, instructional establishments, teaching facilities will stay shut. Online lessons will likely be inspired
- All Delhi authorities places of work, autonomous our bodies, Public Sector Undertakings, companies and officers of Grade-1 or its equal stage within the native physique will likely be allowed to work at 100% capability whereas the remainder of will operate with 50% of their workers. However, staff of the Health Department, Police, Home Guard Civil Defense, Fire and Emergency or District Administration will proceed to work with none restrictions
- Private places of work and organisations have been suggested to name their staff at completely different timings in order that all the workers don’t collect within the workplace on the identical time. Work from house should be allowed as a lot as you potential
- All passengers coming from Maharashtra to Delhi by air should produce a adverse RT-PCR report of a take a look at performed inside 72 hours of their entry into Delhi. Those arriving from Maharashtra with no adverse take a look at report will likely be quarantined for 14 days. But these related with constitutional and authorities equipment will likely be exempted
Delhi reported 7,897 new coronavirus circumstances and 39 deaths within the final 24 hours. With this, the nationwide capital’s positivity fee has risen to over 10 per cent, the best since November 23. Delhi has reported 7,14,423 circumstances of coronavirus to this point with 11,235 deaths. Over 6.74 lakh sufferers have recovered from the virus within the nationwide capital. The variety of energetic circumstances now stands at 28,773.