In India, no event is full with no bowl of scrumptious kheer. Be it a pageant or a easy banquet, kheer holds a agency place within the dessert menu. In reality, it’s one frequent dessert obtainable in each regional delicacies throughout the nation. In Bengal, it’s referred to as payesh; whereas, within the Southern a part of India, kheer is known as payasam. You may also discover kheer being served as Prasad at completely different spiritual locations in India. In North India, it’s also served in ‘bhandaras’. For the unversed, bhandara is mainly a neighborhood kitchen for individuals who collect for a spiritual or social perform. Although ‘bhandare wali kheer’ will not be a variant of the common kheer, nevertheless it has one thing distinctive that makes the kheer style so a lot better than the same old ones made at dwelling.
We do not find out about you, however we really feel there’s certainly some secret to it that makes individuals fall for it again and again; a lot in order that it simply cannot be replicated within the kitchen. We have tried completely different concoctions to get the precise style of that ‘bhandare wali kheer’, however we could not succeed a lot.
Finally, we discovered a fool-proof recipe that can assist make kheer at dwelling, bhandara-style. The secret to this kheer is its consistency. Always add sufficient water to the kheer to get the precise liquid-y consistency. So, with out additional ado, let’s take a look at the recipe:
How To Make Bhandare Wali Kheer | Bhandare Wali Kheer Recipe:
1. Wash the rice twice-thrice and soak the rice for some time.
2. Heat a pan and add ghee to it. Let it soften.
3. Add rice to it and fry for some time to cut back the uncooked odor of rice.
4. Now add boiled milk and water to it and stir constantly till the entire thing will get a boil.
5. Lower the flame and boil till the rice is cooked. Keep stirring sometimes to keep away from sticking to the bottom.
6. Add sugar as per your style and stir till the sugar will get dissolved utterly.
7. Now add chopped dry fruits (kaju, pista, badam), kismis, chironji, a number of strands of kesar, crushed elaichi and makhana. You can customise these components as per your alternative.
8. Mix properly and boil the kheer for a number of extra minutes. Do not thicken the consistency. And bhandare wali kheer is able to be served. Enjoy it scorching or chilly, as per your style.
Watch Here The Complete Bhandare Wali Kheer Recipe Video:
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it by way of meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and an excellent film could make her day.